Last update: 10.06.2021
The User agrees with the collection and use of information by M-Estacionamento. This applies only to consent given in this form, being legally effective.
2. Purpose of this Privacy Statement
Personal information or data means any information that identifies the User and includes information such as his name, email address, telephone number, as well as any other personal information that is collected.
3. Collection of User's Personal Information
We are committed to collecting essential personal information in an authorized and limited manner. We may obtain the User's personal information when paying for rotative parking or registering on the platform.
4. Personal information we collect
The information we collect about the User:
- Your name, profile image, vehicle registration, telephone number, e-mail.
- Your communications with us – such as any notes or recordings of calls you have made with one of our contact centers, or email or letter sent to us or any other contact records you have made with us.
- Your account information – such as phone number, dates of transfers and payments made or received, or any other related information.
4.1. Use and analysis of the User's personal information
We may use and analyze User information to:
- Process payments.
- Collection of fines.
- Clarify any questions or concerns you may have about using the products or services.
- Conduct research and statistical analysis on rotating parking in the city of Maputo.
- Prevent and detect fraud and other crimes.
- Produce aggregated reports to third parties (such reports do not contain any information that can identify you individually).
- We will store User information for as long as required by law. If there is no legal obligation to keep User information, we will store it for as long as necessary.
4.2. Sharing the User's personal information
We may share your information with:
- At the User's will and only with his consent, we may share his information with partner companies that we have selected, so that they can contact User about their products and services.
- We may share, transfer or disclose information that is in our databases or server logs in order to comply with any legal requirement in force, apply orders/instructions of justice, interact with anti-fraud databases, protect vital interests of the User, protect the security or integrity of our databases or this Site, take precautions against any legal liability.
- We will inform you of any transfer or disclosure that is required by law.
- Where appropriate, before disclosing any personal information to third parties, we contractually require that third party to take appropriate precautions to protect such data and comply with applicable law.
4.3. Keeping the User's personal information secure
We are committed to implementing high standard and innovative data security measures. We have specialized security teams that constantly review and improve our measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction.
In the event that we contact any other organization to provide services or to provide a service on our behalf to process the User's personal information, we will ensure that your information is protected and that they only process information in the manner authorized by us.
These organizations will not have the right to use your personal information for their own purposes. If necessary, our security teams will ensure that they comply with the security requirements stipulated by us.
4.4. The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect personal information about you from:
- You, when you voluntarily provide us with information
- Your browser, whenever you visit our websites and your browser interacts with us
- Your transactions on the Website, Application or USSD.
- The personal information we collect about you through these various sources may include:
- Name, addresses and phone numbers - Email addresses
- Online payment methods, such as debit/credit card number(s), including associated billing address(es) and expiration date(s)
4.5 Aggregated Information
In addition to collecting your personal information, whenever you use our site, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the name of your internet provider and the pages you visit on our website.
M-Estacioanmento obtains this information using technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to increase the functionality and usability of our website, and to better adapt our website, our products and services to the needs of our Users.
5. How Your Information Will Be Used
M-Estacionamento uses personally identifiable data (PII) to complete transactions and fill requests for our services. M-Estacionamento asks you to provide personal information whenever you make a purchase, and may use this data for administrative and analytical matters, such as accounting, billing and audits, marketing.
6. Cookies and Web Beacons
7. Data Security
M-Estacionamento takes the security of your data very seriously. In addition to complying with all applicable data security regulations, to ensure the highest possible security in the transmission of your data between your web browser and our internet system, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL is an industry standard way to send personal information over the Internet. It allows an encrypted communication to transfer documents respectively via the Internet between the web browser and the web server. The URL address of a website with SSL connection to your browser starts with https://. SSL is fast, secure and ensures that your personal information will not be read by anyone else.
8. Privacy Modification
9. Applicable law
The laws in force in Mozambique will govern any disputes or actions that result from or relate to the User's use of this Site.
If the Users have an indication that M-Estacionamento used their personal information contrary to the purposes provided for in the applicable legislation, the User undertakes to first try to clarify any question in order to solve the problem with M-Estacionamento.